The Leisure Boat Sector
The Leisure Boat Sector
Apulia is characterized by its strategic geographic position, as a bridge between East and West, a gateway to the Balkans, a coastline that stretches for some 865 km, 3 major ports (Bari, Brindisi and Taranto) and 6 minor. The combination of these features, the beauty of the sea, a year-round mild climate and a great many ports, marinas, natural harbours and landing stages, together with a modern and dynamic industrial system, has turned Apulia into the perfect place for leisure boating to flourish.
Tradition, innovation and everything in between is the key to Apulia’s leisure boat sector. It is a sector that fosters research and innovation, moving the traditional production network towards increasingly advanced technological procedures that make full use of innovative materials and environmentally sustainable components resulting in lighter but stronger boats that use less fuel.
The boating industry business cluster
The Boating industry Business Cluster has the aim of sustaining the marine and boating sector related to tourism, which is another important component of the regional economic system.
Its strategic objectives are:
- Business Systems: favor the birth of new entrepreneurial approaches that reinforce the existing actors and at the same time generate new activity in the marine-relate productive sectors.
- Recreational port and marine tourism systems: favor the integration and development of the marine sectors related to tourism, to strengthen the offer and improve the quality or regional tourism services.
The cluster includes 151 companies, 8 Research centres, universities and training institutions, 18 government agencies, union and sector -business associations.
For further information regarding the initiatives of the Apulian Boating Industry Business cluster: email@example.com
Video Leisure Boat Sector
- Mostra immagine “Design in Puglia
- Webinar: Doing business negli Emirati Arabi Uniti: una guida pratica per le imprese pugliesi martedì 13 luglio 2021 - ore 10:00
- A Grottaglie la prima edizione nazionale del Mediterranean Aerospace Matching - 22/24 settembre 2021
- La Puglia a Barcellona per Mobile World Congress 2021
- Missione istituzionale ed imprenditoriale a Dubai (E.A.U.) – Settore Aerospazio (Scadenza adesioni 4 luglio 2021)
- PES 2: NAUTIC PARIS 2021 - Parigi 04 - 12 dicembre 2021
- PES 2: Audiovisual Producers Summit (AVPSummit) - Matera dal 7 al 10 luglio 2021
- PES 2: Valmont Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week - Barcellona 18/20 luglio 2021
- PES 2: Evening Dresses Show 2021, Salerno 1-3 settembre 2021
- PES 2: NATEXPO PARIGI 2021 - 26/28 ottobre 2021