Apulia in Production
Thanks to the regional government policies , the extensive and varied manufacturing base in Apulia is rapidly moving towards a future where inclusion, sustainability, responsibility and innovation are the levers for growth, throughout the territory. The Apulian model for economic development aims at the creation of a regional economy that takes into account of the need for social responsibility and environmental sustainability, that invests in research and education, and at the same time provides for workers and their health. A wide-ranging system for manufacturing excellence where traditional manufacturing set-ups have transformed into modern business clusters based on the ability to bring together tradition and innovation, as well as from the strong push towards applied research in all sectors.
Browse the brochure
- Pubblicato il bando Voucher Fiere 2018/2019
- Incontro con la delegazione della National Development cinese
- AVVISO ESPLORATIVO DI MANIFESTAZIONI D’INTERESSE PER INIZIATIVE DI INTERNAZIONALIZZAZIONE
- La Puglia delle Start Up in Gran Bretagna per Unbound London
- Avviso pubblico rivolto ai Comuni costieri della Puglia per la selezione di casi pilota nell'ambito del Progetto Triton