The Aerospace sector
Today, Apulia is one of Italy’s top regions in terms of aerospace activity. Apulia’s aerospace industry has continued to extend across the territory, thanks in part to the immense synergy created between large, medium-sized and small companies, local administrations and research centers that have, between them, created a true regional hub of excellence.
Several of the region’s large companies also drew on smaller concerns to join them in the creation of the region’s successful industrial network.
The main fields of specialization are:
Among the various made in Puglia products, the most important is the manufacture of some of the components used in the Boing 787 Dreamliner, the most innovative airliner - in terms of its aerodynamics and the materials utilized -currently in use by major airlines.
Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP)
The regional government commitment, in the case of the aerospace sector, led to the establishment of the Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) and thereafter to meta- business clusters that today operate on a national level, as well as the Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA). Both clusters actively seek to increase production and competitiveness, create innovation, stimulate and support research and training and ultimately, foster the internationalization of local enterprises.
The Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) joins 57 companies, 8 universities and research centers, 8 government agencies , union and sector - business associations.
Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA)
The Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA) joins 7 universities and research centers and 12 companies.
- La Regione Puglia, prima in Italia, sottoscrive un protocollo d’intesa con la Camera di Cooperazione italo-araba
- La Regione Puglia presenta il protocollo d’intesa con la Camera di Cooperazione italo-araba
- Nella sede di Puglia Sviluppo operativo il primo desk in Italia della Camera di commercio e industria italiana per il Regno Unito
- A Bari in diretta dal futuro Wired Digital Day
- In Puglia il primo Desk italiano della Camera di Commercio e Industria Italiana per il Regno Unito
- PES2: Borsa Vini Austria - Vienna 28 febbraio 2018
- PES2: ILA Berlin Air Show - Berlino, 25/27 aprile 2018
- PES2: Wabel Chilled&Dairy Summit - Parigi, 26/29 marzo 2018
- PES2: Workshop Agroalimentare in Polonia - Varsavia, 7 marzo 2018
- PES2: Missione di operatori esteri al Salone Nautico di Puglia - Bari, 21/25 marzo 2018