The Aerospace sector
Today, Apulia is one of Italy’s top regions in terms of aerospace activity. Apulia’s aerospace industry has continued to extend across the territory, thanks in part to the immense synergy created between large, medium-sized and small companies, local administrations and research centers that have, between them, created a true regional hub of excellence.
Several of the region’s large companies also drew on smaller concerns to join them in the creation of the region’s successful industrial network.
The main fields of specialization are:
Among the various made in Puglia products, the most important is the manufacture of some of the components used in the Boing 787 Dreamliner, the most innovative airliner - in terms of its aerodynamics and the materials utilized -currently in use by major airlines.
Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP)
The regional government commitment, in the case of the aerospace sector, led to the establishment of the Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) and thereafter to meta- business clusters that today operate on a national level, as well as the Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA). Both clusters actively seek to increase production and competitiveness, create innovation, stimulate and support research and training and ultimately, foster the internationalization of local enterprises.
The Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) joins 57 companies, 8 universities and research centers, 8 government agencies , union and sector - business associations.
Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA)
The Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA) joins 7 universities and research centers and 12 companies.
- Pugliesi nel Mondo in Fiera - Bari, 8/16 settembre 2018
- Le eccellenze aerospaziali pugliesi all’Air Show di Farnborough (UK)
- La Puglia in missione a Dubai per attrarre investimenti - 25/28 giugno 2018
- IlMareDiPuglia, Blue Economy: strategie di sviluppo
- Blue economy. La Puglia a Seafuture 2018 - La Spezia, 19/23 giugno 2018
- PES 2: Salone Nautic - Parigi, 8/16 dicembre 2018
- PES 2: Biograd Boat Show - Biograd, 18/21 ottobre 2018
- PES 2:Interfood & Drink - Sofia, 7-10 novembre 2018
- PES 2: Borsa Vini Giappone - Kyoto/Tokyo 12/13 novembre 2018
- PES 2: Partecipazione collettiva a Nordic Life Science 2018 - Stoccolma 10/12 settembre 2018