Apulia in Production
Thanks to the regional government policies , the extensive and varied manufacturing base in Apulia is rapidly moving towards a future where inclusion, sustainability, responsibility and innovation are the levers for growth, throughout the territory. The Apulian model for economic development aims at the creation of a regional economy that takes into account of the need for social responsibility and environmental sustainability, that invests in research and education, and at the same time provides for workers and their health. A wide-ranging system for manufacturing excellence where traditional manufacturing set-ups have transformed into modern business clusters based on the ability to bring together tradition and innovation, as well as from the strong push towards applied research in all sectors.
Browse the brochure
- COUNTRY PRESENTATIONS - Seminari di presentazione dei Mercati Esteri
- COUNTRY DESK - Esportare e scoprire nuovi mercati esteri: le risposte degli esperti
- DESK INFORMATIVI - Servizi alle imprese in materia di internazionalizzazione
- I Saloni WorldWide Moscow, Mosca (Russia) 11-14 ottobre 2017
- MADEexpo Worldwide, Mosca (Russia) 11-14 ottobre 2017