The Aerospace sector
Today, Apulia is one of Italy’s top regions in terms of aerospace activity. Apulia’s aerospace industry has continued to extend across the territory, thanks in part to the immense synergy created between large, medium-sized and small companies, local administrations and research centers that have, between them, created a true regional hub of excellence.
Several of the region’s large companies also drew on smaller concerns to join them in the creation of the region’s successful industrial network.
The main fields of specialization are:
Among the various made in Puglia products, the most important is the manufacture of some of the components used in the Boing 787 Dreamliner, the most innovative airliner - in terms of its aerodynamics and the materials utilized -currently in use by major airlines.
Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP)
The regional government commitment, in the case of the aerospace sector, led to the establishment of the Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) and thereafter to meta- business clusters that today operate on a national level, as well as the Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA). Both clusters actively seek to increase production and competitiveness, create innovation, stimulate and support research and training and ultimately, foster the internationalization of local enterprises.
The Apulian Aerospace Business Cluster (DAP) joins 57 companies, 8 universities and research centers, 8 government agencies , union and sector - business associations.
Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA)
The Apulian Aerospace Technological Cluster (DTA) joins 7 universities and research centers and 12 companies.
- Pubblicato il bando Voucher Fiere 2018/2019
- Bando Voucher Fiere 2018/2019 (pubblicato: BURP n.140 del 31.10.2018)
- BIO International Convention, Philadelphia (USA) 3 - 6 giugno 2019
- Incoming buyer Asiatici nel Settore Moda, Bari 8-10 aprile 2019
- WIRED DIGITAL DAY – Dalla Puglia il racconto del futuro
- PES 2: Partecipazione collettiva a Viva Technology 2019 - Parigi (Francia), 16-18 maggio 2019
- PES 2: SIAL Canada 2019 - Toronto, 30 aprile - 2 maggio 2019
- PES 2: Incontri B2B tra Startup, Parchi tecnologici, Centri di eccellenza, Università e controparti croate - Zagabria (Croazia), 19-20 marzo 2019
- PES 2: Prowine Hong Kong 2019 - Speciale Piano Export Sud - Hong Kong, 7/10 maggio 2019
- PES 2: Azioni di partenariato in Israele nei settori di alta tecnologia - Tel Aviv 3/6 marzo 2019